Welcome to Greyhound Adoptions WA Inc
Adopting a Greyhound won’t change the world – but the world will change for that Greyhound………………
Adoption Coordinators required
We have been expanding so rapidly recently and we are now in need of more help with adoption processing. Ideally we are looking for two people to share the load.
If you would like to be considered for the role we are looking for someone who is able to commit to this role:
You would need to be computer savvy and have experience with the excel data base, be available to take calls as they arise including weekends. This would suit a retired person or part time worker who has a passion for greyhounds.
Greyhound Adoptions WA is totally volunteer run with no paid workers.
If you would like to discuss further please send a message on our Facebook page or call our GAWA number 0438 601 492 or Ellen 0408 951 931.
The GAWA Team.
Despite their speed, Greyhounds sleep on average up to 20 hours a day. They are very affectionate dogs and perfect as pets. Many greyhounds are waiting for loving homes.
Meet Our Greyhounds!
We hold events with our dogs. Please come down and say hello to us.
Pet City Mandurah
- Saturday 30th March at 102 Park Road, Mandurah
Whitford Lions Community Fair
- Sunday 31st March at Macdonald Reserve, Marmion Ave, Padbury
Baldivis Vet – Open Day
- Sunday 31st March at 597 Baldivis Road
Baldivis Community Market
- Saturday 6th April at corner of Fifty Rd and Baldivis Rd
PETStock Baldivis Adoption Day
- Saturday 6th April at 3/1400 Safety Bay Road, Baldivis
Greyhound and Airedale Fun Day Out
- Sunday 28th April at Piney Lakes Reserve via Murdoch Drive side Winthrop