Welcome to Greyhound Adoptions WA Inc
Adopting a Greyhound won’t change the world – but the world will change for that Greyhound………………
We have a huge few weeks ahead and we really need help…
At this stage we don’t have a lot of information as they are not assessed so we would say not cat friendly.
Despite their speed, Greyhounds sleep on average up to 20 hours a day. They are very affectionate dogs and perfect as pets. Many greyhounds are waiting for loving homes.
Meet Our Greyhounds!
We hold events with our dogs. Please come down and say hello to us.
2nd Fundraiser for Moosy – Rockingham Bunnings Sausage Sizzle
- Thursday 17th October at Rockingham Bunnings Car Park
PETStock Balcatta Adoption Day
- Saturday 19th October at 4/39 Erindale Road
Baldivis Dog Day
- Saturday 19th October at Peckham Reserve, Peckham Boulevard Baldivis
Stirling Square Markets
- Sunday 20th October at Stirling Street, Guildford
Bark in the Park
- Sunday 20th October at Glen Forest Train Park
Railway Reserve Heritage Trl, Glen Forrest
Lions Reverside Markets – East Fremantle
- Sunday 20th October at Norm Mckenzie Reserve