Welcome to Greyhound Adoptions WA Inc
Adopting a Greyhound won’t change the world – but the world will change for that Greyhound………………
Little lively engaging Maisie was almost 2 when she came into the care of Greyhound Adoptions WA.
Maisie suffered life threatening intestinal complications and had to undergo major life saving surgery.
Even a small donation could help her vet costs. And if you can’t make a donation, it would be great if you could share the fundraiser to help spread the word.
More details on GoFundMe page.
Despite their speed, Greyhounds sleep on average up to 20 hours a day. They are very affectionate dogs and perfect as pets. Many greyhounds are waiting for loving homes.
Meet Our Greyhounds!
We hold events with our dogs. Please come down and say hello to us.
Dog’s Breakfast Cafe Markets
- Sunday 1st March at 15A Woollcott Avenue, West Swan
Palmyra Farmers Markets
- Sunday 1st March at 60 McKimmie Road, Palmyra
Lions Club Community Market Baldivis
- Saturday 7th March at corner of Fifty Rd. & Baldivis Rd.
PETStock Rockingham City – Adoption Day
- Saturday 7th March at 1 Council Ave, Rockingham
All Animal Rescue and Adoption Day 2020
- Sunday 8th March at Dixon Road Reserve Rockingham
Jsracs Twilight Fair
- Friday 13th March at John Septimus Roe Anglican School, 463 Beechboro Rd N