Welcome to Greyhound Adoptions WA Inc
Adopting a Greyhound won’t change the world – but the world will change for that Greyhound………………
Despite their speed, Greyhounds sleep on average up to 20 hours a day. They are very affectionate dogs and perfect as pets. Many greyhounds are waiting for loving homes.
Meet Our Greyhounds!
We hold events with our dogs. Please come down and say hello to us.
Fun Day at the Winery
- Saturday 29th June at Edgecombe Brothers Winery,
1733 Gnangara Rd, Henley Brook
Secret Life of Pets 2 Fundraiser
- Saturday 6th July at Grand Cygnet Cinema,
16 Preston street, Como
Baldivis Lions Community Market
- Saturday 6th July at Corner of Fifty Rd & Baldivis Rd.
Vic Park Farmers Market
- Sunday 7th July at John McMillan Park
PETStock Rockingham City – Adoption Day
- Saturday 13th July at 1 Council Ave, Rockingham